Sunday, June 13, 2010

Families

One of my family member requested me to make a story about family. I'm quiet confused because I don't exactly know what I'm going to write.

First of all, let's begin from my parents. Honestly, I don't know what I should write. My father works at an insurence company for maybe 20 year old. I'm not close with him. That's the truth. My mother is an ordinary housewife. She's not a very good person, but she's good to be a mother. Their relationship is not good at all, but they're fine with each other. And their marriege is 28 years old last May.

Second, my sisters. There are two. My oldest sister is Ranty Ferani. She's 27 years old last February and she's quiet rude (please don't be angry :*). She's the one who's teaching me type with the ten fingers (I don't know what it is called in English), teaching me to play organ, introducing me to english, bringing me to Recis, and forcing me to enter Smansa (hahahaha, I'm just kidding!). She's a really good sister. She's like a fairy godmother who can give me whatever I want. But not whatever actually, just some of them. She's working as a SAP Counsultant now, and she has a boyfriend who she loves so much. She likes music, chat (exactly!), soccer, books, ect. Today, she saw my Recis' book year and she's kinda jealous because she didn't have one. She said that the money which was for the book year was takken by her friend. So unfortenately, sis! She loves going to singapore. She can meet her boyfriend there. Don't you think she has a lot of money? hahahahaa, I'm joking around!! One thing that I almost forget, she's always up to date. Hahahaha, maybe it's caused she meets the internet every hour. Hahahaha.

Then, my other sister. She's Shena Elyzabeth or Nena, such a good name for someone like her. Hahahaha, kidding of course. She's 23 years old last March and she works at a buss factory. She loves working there because she can find some of good friends. She really likes reading novels. She's borrowed ten books or more from her friend. She's very thiny, but she has good face, I guess. It can prove by many boys want to be her boyfriend, hahahaha. She's easy to angry but she's also easy to chill. She has a weird personality that is hard to understand. I think I don't exactly know how she is. She's also a great sister.

Continue to my cousins. There are eleven.
Ria and her sister Nia, they're a funny sisters. My sister Nena said that they're weird. Ria has such an alto voice and Nia has a sopran voice. You understand, don't you? It's funny, I think. But they're good, I think Nia loves me alot. Because you can say I took care of her since she's a little baby. Hahahaha. She's always kissing me when we meet each other.

Then, Tasya and her sister Evelyne. They're my sister Ranty's favourite children, I guess. Tasya and Evelyne are the perfect sister. They have such a beautiful faces and voices. My sister Ranty loves them so much. She also took care of them since they were a little baby. They're also rich, hahahaha.

Florin and Olan. Florin is close to me, we're always joking around. But Olan, he's a little bit scare to me. He doens't want if I see him in the eye, he will cry then. Hahahaha. But they're also good to me.

Naomi and Ester. Both of them are very active. But they're smart. Their mother is always up to date and their parents is providing them all they need. It's really good prepared.

Stefan and Tristan. I love both of them the most. Actually Stefan. I'll make him as my boyfriend if I can. Hahahaha. He's so cute, so active, so perfect to be a baby. Hahahaha. He's only one year older that his brother. His mother is a nurse in Pertamina or we usually call RSPP.

And the last but never least, Bona. He's a miracle for my aunt and uncle. My aunt was already old when she was pregnant. But Bona is a very good one. He doesn't like to run for here to there. He's a quiet person.

Maybe that's all I can share about my family. It's impossible for me to tell you my aunts and uncles also. You'll get bored. Hahaha. But I love them so much. They're my family that I only have. Actually there are three more cousins in Java but I don't really know them so I don't know what should I write about them. Let I write it in another chance.

Hope you'll be pleasure from reading my story about my family :)




FM